Information we collect
• We collect information when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as name, title, company or organization, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, work and/or home address, birth date, gender, information about your job function and general information about your company or organization.
• We collect and store usage information about how you use our site, such as the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the IP address and the website that referred you to us and the pages you visit to help manage our site.
How we use the information collected
• To process and fulfill a transaction or order.
• To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns.
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
We keep visitors information secure
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality of personal and credit information transmitted online, including but not limited to encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users may set in certain web browsers. DNT is intended to allow users another method of informing websites and services that they do not want certain information about their website visits collected over time and across websites.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the service to children under 13.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and do not want us to disclose your information to other companies for their marketing purposes, please contact us by phone at (909)-391-8800 or email at [email protected]. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
Opt-out, remove or modify personal data
You can change your preferences, profile, and other information by emailing [email protected]. You can also call us at (909) 391 8800.
Please know that we cannot constantly monitor our social media pages and that any information that you share may be viewed by others.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.